Fruit and vegetables are processed primarily because of their nutritional values.
Clean Green Biosystems offer turnkey supply of fruits and vegetable processing systems. The processing involves extraction (maceration. Squeezing or pressing), clarification, evaporation (concentration), clarification (ultra filtration).
Clean Green Biosystems offer the following types of fruits and vegetables processing systems.
1. Frozen fruits
2. Fruit juices
3. Fruit juice powder
1. Frozen vegetables
2. Vegetable juices and concentrates
3. Vegetable purees
4. Vegetable sauces
5. Canned vegetables.
CGBS offers fruit and vegetables reception system which comprises of prewashing to pre grading, conveying system to storage bins. CGBS recommends that the damaged /rejected fruit and vegetables to be sent to the feed mills.
Extraction involves squeezing or reaming juice either from whole or halved fruits/vegetables by means of mechanical pressure. CGBS offers extractors of different capacity with varied pressure.
A suitable type mechanical sieving is used in separating the pulp and juice.
Juice is further clarified in a centrifuge.
A pulp recovery or pulp washing system forms a integral part of our systems.
CGBS fruit/vegetable juice concentration system has a multiple effect evaporation system which is Low Temperature Short Contact distillation path. The concentration of the juices can be achieved as per the customer requirements.
Our systems are integrated with a flavor recovery system.
The clarified juice is pasturised and stored.
1. Pilot scale to commercial plants.
2. Batch, semi continuous and fully continuous plants.
3. Manual, semi automatic and fully automatic (PLC-SCADA and DCS) plants.
The specialty of our equipments and Plant and machineries are:
1) All our equipments are made with food grade SS materials.
2) We provide Zero bacteria valves.
3) Our piping work conforms to food grade.
4) Our plants are always versatile in nature.
5) Our plants are energy efficient.
6) We provide skid mounted plant and machineries.
7) We also offer cGMP plants.
8) Our process technology involves low temperature short contact distillation path.