We are experts in offering consultancy services in the following areas of the Agro based industries. We have proven technologies for the following projects
• Herbal and Phytochemicals Extractions
• Pharmaceuticals and API’s
• Neutraceuticals and functional foods
• Fruits and Vegetables Processing
• Botanical Drug Delivery System
We have developed a unique classification of the consultancy services on the above mentioned industries/projects viz., A) Design B) Research C) Analysis and D) Allied.
• Process design
• Process modeling and simulation.
• Pilot plant design
• Commercial scale plant design
• Green field projects design
• Product chemistry, specification and improvement
• Process research and evaluation.
• Plant expansion
• Pilot and analytical scale process
• Technology to purify the active ingredients to its maximum purity
• Waste utilization studies
• Preliminary screening of designs
• Process technical and economical evaluation
• Feasibility studies
• Existing process evaluation
• Existing equipment utilization studies
• Byproduct utilization studies
• Six sigma implementation
• Plant operation support
• Operators training
• GMP guidelines and implementation
• ISO 9001 (quality) and 14001 (environmental safety) and OSHAS implementation
We are experts in contract research and our contract research involves the following stages:
Our Consultancy services on Herbal and Phytochemicals extraction, Nutraceuticals and functional foods extraction, Pharmaceuticals and API and Fruits and vegetable processing involves the following key activities:
• Offers the details of economically viable capacity of plants.
• Offers the details of kinds of raw materials.
• Offers plant layouts.
• Offers the process details- both main process and down stream process.
• Recommending and sourcing the right kind of process equipments (ISBL scope).
• Recommending and sourcing the utility equipments (OSBL scope).
• Process designing.
• Equipment designing.
• Plant installation and commissioning.
• Offers Waste utilization details.
• Offers formulation development.